Today in Overland Park a group of about 20, which were mostly Catholic, protested President Barack Obama’s scheduled visit tomorrow to the University of Notre Dame to give a commencement address and receive an honorary degree.
Some frustrated that it was too far to drive to South Bend, Indiana tomorrow decided to show their opposition to this visit here locally. The event organizer, Noelle Moll, a pro-life mom from Overland Park, was motivated to promote this event even though she has never done anything like this before.
In the video below Noelle explains that she wanted to protest President Obama’s pro-abortion policies since he is “the most pro-abortion president in U.S. History.” Noelle also said she was standing against Notre Dame and how they are honoring him on a Sunday. Two others in the video give comments about their signs and the event tomorrow.
Kansans Protest Obama Notre Dame Visit
Why do some say President Obama is the “most pro-abortion” president? Besides filing his administration with some abortion supporters, like former Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, Obama’s failure as an Illinois State Senator to protect infants born alive has outraged those who know and understand the consequences of his policy:
- Links to Barack Obama’s vote on Illinois’ Born Alive Infant Protection Act, Jill Stanek, Feb 19, 2008.
- Obama wants you to sanction the killing of infants born alive
- Nurse Who Exposed Infanticide-Based Abortions: Obama Lied During Debate, LifeNews, Oct 15, 2008.
- Pro-Life Activists Converge on Notre Dame to Protest Obama Speech, Fox News, May 16, 2009.
- Protesters arrested ahead of Obama Notre Dame trip, Breitbart, May 16, 2009.
- Pro-Obama ‘political operators’ trying to divide Catholics, George Weigel claims, Catholic News Agency, May 16, 2009.
- Catholic Archdiocesan newspaper publishes several articles to expose Tiller and Sebelius, Kansas Meadowlark, March 28, 2009.
- Kathleeen Sebelius and Three Catholic Archbishops Battle Over Culture of Life, Kansas Meadowlark, March 2, 2009.